You can use the COOKOO app to change the settings and the frequency of the alerts that you receive when your COOKOO Watch and your phone become separated.
You can change the alert settings whenever your COOKOO watch is connected with your phone. Here's how:
- Open the COOKOO app and select your COOKOO Watch from the list of devices.
- On the device screen, tap the "lock" icon below the device picture.
Use the selectors on the screen to set your desired alert time frame for the watch and your device:
- Never: the audible disconnect alert will never be triggered.
- Immediately: the audible alert will be triggered immediately when disconnected.
- 1 to 5 minutes: the audible alert will be triggered after the specified time
Your selected settings will take effect as soon as they are saved.
Did you know you can use your watch to locate your phone if it's misplaced nearby?
Click here to learn more about the Find my Phone function.