When all of the icons on the COOKOO watch face are blinking, your watch is in pairing mode. This usually happens either after you press and hold the CONNECT button for 6 or more seconds, or when the watch is reset.
If your watch is in pairing mode, you will need to create a new pairing with your phone to reconnect it. Before you proceed, press and hold the CONNECT button for 3 seconds (until the first beep) to power the watch OFF (no icons should be on or flashing).
Then, forget the current watch pairing from the COOKOO app with the following steps:
- Open the COOKOO app.
- Select your watch from the list of devices.
- Tap the Settings icon (in the upper-right corner) and choose "Forget device."
- Tap "Yes" to confirm and then close the app.
Next, you'll need to remove the watch from your phone's Bluetooth menu:
- On your phone, navigate to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Check the list of devices for anything listed as "COOKOO" or "Peripheral"
- Tap the blue arrow on the right side of that device listing.
- Select "Forget this device." and then tap "Forget Device" to confirm on the following screen.
Once you've completed the steps above, restart your phone by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button on your phone at the same time until the Apple logo appears on the screen. When your phone has finished restarting, you'll be ready to connect your watch with your phone:
- Press and hold the CONNECT button on your watch for 9 seconds (until the third beep) to enter pairing mode.
- Open the COOKOO app on your phone. The app will automatically search for and try to connect with your watch.
Once your watch is connected with your phone, the COOKOO icon should remain solidly illuminated.