Congratulations on receiving your new COOKOO Watch. If you have iOS 7 you'll need to download COOKOO Life from the App Store to connect your watch to your phone and receive full functionality.
1) Download the application from the App Store. To do this, open up the App Store and search for "COOKOO Life".
2) Launch the application once it's done installing by tapping the "Life" icon on your Home screen.
3) You will now be prompted to sign in to your ConnecteDevice account. If you do not have an account yet you can create one here.
4) Once you are signed in to the COOKOO Life you will see the Notification Center. The Notification Center is the main page of the COOKOO Life application. Tap the birdhouse in the bottom-left corner to pair your watch to the phone.
5) You will now enter the device pairing screen, also known as the radar screen.
This is what your screen will look like if your watch is not in pairing mode.
6) Put your watch into pairing mode by pressing the CONNECT button for six seconds.
7) You will see a birdhouse icon appear when your watch is in pairing mode. Tap the icon and tap "pair" when prompted to.
8) Once the connection is successful there will be a blue birdhouse icon shown.
9) You have successfully paired your watch to your phone.