You can receive notifications on your watch when you get an email to your Microsoft account (Hotmail, Live Mail, or Outlook.com). Before you begin, make sure you have set up your ConnecteDevice account from the COOKOO app (click here to learn how).
Here's how to set up Microsoft account forwarding and notifications:
- Log in to your Microsoft account (www.outlook.com).
- Click on the gear icon in the upper-right side of the screen and select "More mail settings" from the menu.
- In the "Managing your account" section, select "Email forwarding."
- Enter your ConnecteDevice email token as the forwarding address for the account where you want your messages to be sent. (Click here to learn how to find your email token.)
- Check the box to "Keep a copy of forwarded messages in your Outlook inbox."
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Once this is done, you will begin to receive email notifications for your Microsoft account on your watch when it is connected to your phone.
Note: It is important that you make sure the option to "Keep a copy of forwarded messages in your Outlook Inbox" is selected when you set up forwarding.
Did you know you can use rules to only forward your most important messages to your watch? Instead of forwarding all of your email to your token address, you can create Rules to select exactly what messages you want to be notified of on your watch. To create a rule, click on "Rules of sorting new messages" from the "More mail settings" page.