Before you get started with email, Voicemail, and Google Voice SMS forwarding, you will need to set up a ConnecteDevice account. Here's how:
- Open the COOKOO app.
- From the Devices screen, tap "Settings" in the upper-right corner.
- Tap "My Accounts" and select "ConnecteDevice."
- Tap "Sign-up" in the upper-right corner and enter your email address and create a password.
- Tap "Create User" to continue (you will need to agree to the terms of service before proceeding).
Your ConnecteDevice account will then be created and you will be ready to set up email and Google Voice SMS forwarding using your unique tokens. These tokens, or unique forwarding addresses, are how you will forward email, voicemail, and Google Voice SMS notifications to your watch.
You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com that contains your unique email, voicemail, and Google Voice SMS tokens; you can also view the tokens from within the COOKOO app under the My Accounts menu.
Check out our tutorials for setting up forwarding with the following services:
- Microsoft Accounts (Live, Hotmail, or Outlook.com)
- Google Voice (SMS and Voicemail)
- More tutorials coming soon!
Note: You will need a data connection (via the cellular network or WiFi) to create your account, we also recommend that you have your COOKOO watch or keyfob connected to your phone while setting up your account and notifications.
Did you know that once you've set up your ConnecteDevice account you can forward email from any supported account to your token address? The email you are forwarding from does not have to be the same email address you used for creating your ConnecteDevice account.