You can receive notifications on your watch when you get an email to your iCloud account. Before you begin, make sure you have set up your ConnecteDevice account from the COOKOO app (click here to learn how).
Here's how to set up iCloud forwarding and notifications:
- Log in to your iCloud account (www.icloud.com).
- Click on the Mail icon.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper-right side of the screen and select "Preferences..." from the menu.
- In the Forwarding section, check the box next to "Forward my email to:".
- Enter your ConnecteDevice email token as the forwarding address for the account where you want your messages to be sent. (Click here to learn how to find your email token.)
- Click "Done" at the botton of the Preferences screen.
Once this is done, you will begin to receive email notifications for your iCloud account on your watch when it is connected to your phone.
Note: It is important that you make sure the option to "Delete messages after forwarding" is NOT selected when you set up forwarding.
Did you know you can use rules to only forward your most important messages to your watch? Instead of forwarding all of your email to your token address, you can create Rules to select exactly what messages you want to be notified of on your watch. To create a rule, click on "Rules..." at the top of the Preferences screen and then select "Add a Rule..." Click here to learn more.